Friday, September 3, 2010

Welcome to the Real World


Day and night. Light and dark. Black and white. It's easy to see the contrasts between two apparently polar opposites. It's easy to draw the line between the two. But what about when things aren't so polar opposites? When black and white are actually shades of gray?
I've been learning a lot about my personal beliefs and values as they've been and are in the process of being tested. Learning is always a painful process, but one I believe is always beneficial...it's just hard to immediately see that.

I've been learning about wisdom through Proverbs and the Gospel through John. If anyone said that walking the walk is easy, then they've been walking down the wrong road. But there is help when you ask in His name.

The ambiguity of this post reflects the unfinished thought processes in my mind. When they've been refined, then I will share with more concrete...ness.

But then again...things don't always have to be black and white...

P.S. Apparently Ghibli Studio Museum is in my city. Yahoo!





3 comments: