I'm sorry it's been such a while. It's been quite the summer to say the least.
Tomorrow I move on to a new chapter of my life. Sitting in this empty room, my voice echoes back at me, letting me know that this might very well be the last time i sit in a place i've called home for so long. But i move on with faith and confidence.
For I have learned the beginnings what it means to love and be loved. I have learned what it means to seek things beyond ourself. There is definitely more than meets to eye, and many times, more than what our minds can comprehend.
But in these upcoming months, i pray for just a little bit more of what we call understanding. of life, love, and vision.
And rather than see you at the finish line, i hope you can be there with me along the way this time. a little less poetic and a little more intentional. and so until then,
sayonara~
sayonara. anatawa muhshisuh desu.
ReplyDeleteSee you in a bit.
ReplyDeletehope you like the card. i'll be praying for you!
ReplyDeleteganbare.
ReplyDeletei love your writings, calvin :)
ReplyDeletekeep us updated! sayonara~
me too sooo good. have fun i will feed your turtles when youre away!
ReplyDeletelolol cho
ReplyDeleteI seriously laughed out loud hahaha