Monday, May 17, 2010

I think...

I think...

-im going to make a list because i might not be able to write a post on one coherent topic

-this is my first post this quarter (the last two were eh...posts)

-i actually believe i'm 20 now. it took a week and a half to sink in...

-i'm finally getting the hang of my schedule on week 8

-there is suddenly no more time for anything, time where did you go?

-this gloomy weather can "stick its head between its legs and kiss its own arse"

-im behind in meal swipes. im averaging two meals a day...

-a part of my mind is missing. i keep losing things...

-i need a break. i would like to go to Japan like...tomorrow.

-this post is about done.

-this post is done.

2 comments:

  1. Omg. Calvin. I'm so sorry. I completely forgot about your birthday... It was in the midst of finals and stuff but that's still no excuse... Let me make it up to you? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy late bday man!
    20 years old - craziness - no longer a teen (its better than the tenns years ;-))

    its almost over calvin! enjoy it while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete